RESERVATION & BOOKING INFORMATION
- All reservations require a credit card (Visa/Mastercard) to secure the booking (please note you card will not be charged until 48 hours prior to your tour)
- Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the tour will incur no penalties
- Reservations cancelled within 24 – 48 hours will result in 50% cancellation fee
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours or less will result in 100% cancellation fee
Be able to walk 15 minutes uphill over uneven ground unassisted and without walking aids and have sufficient mobility.
Weigh less than 135 kilograms and fit in the equipment (harness, helmet and gloves) in a safe manner as determined by the Head Guide.
Be able to be on a small platform approximately 5 ‘stories’ high without experiencing excessive anxiety or reactions such as dizziness, fainting, hyperventilation, unresponsiveness or vomiting.
Be at least 3 years of age. Children under legal age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. There is no maximum age.
Be able to understand directions and comply with rules.
The tour is not recommended for persons with asthma, balance problems, epilepsy, heart problems, some disabilities, back, neck or shoulder problems or those who are pregnant.
Intoxicated persons or persons using drugs or medications that may affect balance, concentration, coordination or judgement, may not participate.
Yes, the maximum weight limit for each participant on the tour is 135 kg. This limit is not determined by the capacity of the elements or equipment but is required because body weight affects the crossing speed on the traverses under the effect of gravity and momentum and individuals who weigh more than the limit could have difficulty controlling their speed, endangering themselves and other participants standing on the platforms.
Please check with our reservationist if you have any concerns about this.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TOUR
- We only use internationally-certified, superior-quality materials, components and equipment and we use conservative equipment and element capacity limits. We inspect our equipment and tour elements incessantly and document every detail
- Our double-line traverses and comprehensive safety line systems provide unsurpassed risk reduction
- We use a time-tested operations system that incorporates internationally recognised high angle techniques proven effective for risk management in high adventure tours
- Since our staff are the heart of the operation, our training program is the most comprehensive in existence. Guides receive extensive instruction and practice so they can operate the tour professionally and safely